November 8, 2023
October Employee of the Month – Robert
From our Executive Director:
“There were so many accolades that came with the nomination for Robert that I only have the finger strength to type a small percentage.
- He has worked short staffed for a long time, maybe years, but without complaint.
- He’s covered extra on call rotations, meetings, and dealt with dozens of last-minute schedule changes.
- He has and does support clients through crisis.
- Cleaned and reorganized multiple people’s homes.
- He consistently meets clients “where they are” without judgement and in a positive approach.
- He freely shares his unique set of knowledge and supports coworkers in learning the Assets way.
- He is, to quote our Chief of Services, “often the voice of reason”.
I could go on and on but will stop here and just say thank you Robert and congratulations on this much deserved recognition.”